Today we start our weekly column named Beauty Review. You will find out what are the best products to use, how to use, where to buy and why to buy them! If you have something on your wishlist but not sure if it’s a good investment, drop us a line at [email protected]o-tendances.com or just write us a comment below and we will do the research for you and present the outcomes. It’s that EASY!
Less than a month ago i was looking for something that IS GOOD to my face, so i was researching mineral makeup. I saw a great commercial on TV about Bare Minerals and i said to myself “It’s too good to be true!”. I started searching online to see reviews, to ask for advice and i must say i did not find much, but i was eager to give it a try. Sephora was my first stop. The girl there was super nice and she put all Bare Minerals products on my face to see the results – I LOVED IT!
But then i did not know what to choose, they have so many products and they are kind of pricey. And then i saw Bare Minerals Ready To Go Complexion Perfection Kit! Has everything you need for starters at only $49.
For a fabulous healthy finish for your skin you get:
- Ready Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20
- Ready Touch Up Veil Broad Spectrum SPF 15
- Ready Bronzer The Skinny Dip
- Ready Luminizer The Love Affair
- Ready Correcting Concealer Broad Spectrum SPF 20
- Brushes for application
There are several colors to choose from, whatever is better for your skin color.
- awesome brushes! Usually all kits have bad brushes, this one does not. They are soft and offer a great coverage.
- flawless finish, natural look
- it’s perfect to oily skin and people who struggle with acne, because you can have total coverage and because it is made only with minerals and not parabens and other bad stuff, you will not get your pores clogged and other complications
- great value for the price paid
- Could not find one so far 🙂
Feature image: splitshire.com