Hello, darlings! For the hot summer days our beauty routine has to change a little bit: protecting our skin from the sun, hydration is saint and our hair needs special care. I thought it’s time to share with you one of my favorite hair care products! I am in love with everything related to hair care and I like to take care of my hair all the time, not only in the sunny summer days. Always trying to find the best shampoo and conditioner fitting my hair type, I stopped when I found the one that made wonders with my colored hair! So, I will present to you my pros and cons regarding John Frieda Full Repair Shampoo and Conditioner, one of the products I buy over and over again!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: 6 BRAIDED HAIRSTYLES TO TRY THIS SUMMER
First, let’s talk a little bit about my hair: I have a natural straight, medium-length, colored red hair. I have it colored for more than 5 years now: from blonde to soft brown and, lately, red. I try to visit my hairstylist as often as I can in order to cut it frequently (sometimes every month) since it is “stressed” due to the monthly coloring process. I am sometimes using natural masks made out of argan, almond and olive oil. Keeping this mix on my hair while I am doing the cleaning or sometimes all night long assures me the soft hair I dream of. However, these natural remedies are not enough to have it as I wish, so the hair care products are really important for me. Some of the shampoos and conditioner I used during the years are: Tigi Dumb Blonde Shampoo and Conditioner, Wella Balance Shampoo and Conditioner, Londa Professional Shampoo, Keune Absolute Volume Shampoo and many other shampoos you can find in every supermarket like Elseve and Gliss.
YOU MAY FIND USEFUL: TOP 5 BEST SHAMPOOS ON THE MARKET
What John Frieda Full Repair Shampoo and Conditioner promises is: “Hydrating formula, with Inca Inchi Oil rich in omega-3, rescues hair from the look and feel of damage as it nourishes strands with lightweight moisture to restore softness and shine”.
- smells really good
- left my hair dreamily soft and silky! It makes wonders for dry hair!
- I didn’t have to use the hair straightener the first few times I used it (normally, even-though my hair is natural straight, after washing, it gets really frizzy)
- the shampoo and conditioner/mask combo will let your hair in a great shape, highly nourished!
BUY THE SHAMPOO HERE!
- the price is a little bit high comparing with other shampoos (around €10-13/250 ml), but if you find it on special offers you can buy it at around €6! Sometimes you can also find sets including shampoo, conditioner and mask at around €20
- after my hair got used with it, the silky feel wasn’t so intensive like in the beginning
- i try to avoid it on red hair for color protection
BUY THE CONDITIONER HERE!
All in all, I truly recommend you these two products. If you find the price too high, you can also buy only the conditioner. I tried it in combination with other shampoos, because I don’t want my hair to get used with a single one, and it also works wonders! Even-though you pay a higher price for these products, a healthy hair will make you shine!
IF YOU LIKED THIS REVIEW, YOU’LL ALSO LOVE: BARE MINERALS READY TO GO COMPLEXION PERFECTION KIT REVIEW
More info regarding John Frieda products here!
Would you try these products?
Share your experiences regarding hair care products and comment below!