I do not know about you, but i love lip balms. My favourite for winter and summer is and will always be Carmex, but we will talk about it some other time.
But sometimes a lip balm it is not enough and i would use a lipstick but it is very hard to find one that will last, will be moisturizing and will have a nice shade. And looking for this mixture i finally found MoistureSmooth Color Stick by Neutrogena.
For only $8.49 you can find it in any Walgreens or Sephora.
What they say:
NEUTROGENA® MoistureSmooth Color Sticks instantly moisturize lips, while continuously conditioning them so they are softer and smoother in just 3 days with nothing on them. Made with fruit extracts along with mango and shea butter, the balm-like formula glides on easily, providing a sheer wash of moisturizing color that lasts for hours. In addition, the twist up package allows for perfect application each time – with no sharpener needed.
Twist-up color; no sharpener needed
Lips feel moisturized for hours
Available in 8 shades
- Love the texture and the shades, i bought 2: Sweet Watermelon and Bright Berry
- The smell is absolutely yummy!
- It is a perfect for my needs, it is moisturizing, if i use it on a daily basis my lips need no other lip balm, and it sticks on my lips
- Great value for the price paid
- You get a lot of it, it has 3.1 g or 11 oz, so it will last for months
- After one month of using it, the tip became flat and now it is not as precise to use it, but i am sure i will be able to change that by re-sharping the edge when using it, because it has a soft consistency
In this weekly Beauty Review you will find out what are the best products to use, how to use, where to buy and why to buy them! If you have something on your wishlist but not sure if it’s a good investment, drop us a line at [email protected] or just write us a comment below and we will do the research for you and present the outcomes. It’s that EASY!
Feature image: splitshire.com