Feel cosy when looking chic!
Here is our third edition of Editor’s Choice and this time the pen has been handed over to me for writing the article! I have been truly longing to put together an outfit of my favourite style elements and share it with you, my dearest readers!
How would I describe my personal style? As it probably comes through my ‘How To’ articles, I admire mixing elegant and chic with a touch of Tomboy, smart casual style! As a fashion photographer and stylist, I find it essential to find the key element for every outfit to build the look around it! This is also a bold, but fashionably modest way to follow the latest trends and combine them with your own style!
I find it important to focus on the details and look for the same approach when choosing the brands/designer clothing to wear! The piece that makes the statement has to have this something special, something unique! I build my first look focusing on a pair of shoes by Oscar de la Renta and write my first Editor’s Choice in memory of this extraordinary designer!
1. Oscar de la Renta Pony Hair ‘Jenna’ Tip Toe Pumps – amazingly elegant pumps following the animal printed shoe trend, but keeping the unique style that Oscar de la Renta is known for!
2. ETRO Paisley Printed Oversized Coat – as the shoes are the key elements of this outfit, I decided to follow the style of the coat after them! A great mix of tribal and urban, haute couture fitted into chic street style scene!
3. Forte Forte Striped Pure White Blouse – simple, but chic! This blouse just melts into the look and brings out the accessories and jeans that don’t follow the smart casual style as much as this piece does!
4. Isabel Marant Striped Scarf – mixing trends is what I have just recently talked about! Stripes, plaid and animal prints work well together and combined together give the perfect Autumn/Winter mood!
5. THVM ‘Dose’ Wash Boyfriend Jeans – Tomboy style is all about boyfriend and baggy jeans! I love to mix chic with casual and wear hands in the pocket even when wearing elegant clutch bag and the perfect pair of heels!
6. Juicy Couture Cut-Gem Shaped Clutch Bag With Golden Chain – metallic and transparent gem-cut clutch bag is what every stylish woman wants this season! It is fun, daring and stylish all at once!
7. Daniel Wellington Classic Sheffield Watch – I absolutely adore watches! A beautiful watch adds feminine sophistication to any look!
Did you get inspired by this outfit idea?
Comment below to leave feedback!