What We Wear?
Hello, darlings! Today we start a new project called “Editor’s Choice” in which we will briefly give you outfit ideas with cool pieces you can buy within seconds! The aim of the project is to inspire you in those days when you feel that not even a Valentino dress can assure you the look you are dreaming of. We want you to be creative, to play, to have fun when creating your outfits and mostly, to comment bellow and share your opinion!
This is the look I have in mind for a chic event, or if you feel a little bit more daring, for a brunch with your girlfriends in town. When I use the word daring I am clearly talking about the preciousness of the sweater, which is beautifully embellished.The transition from day to night can be done really easily with an outfit like this one! This is what we aim at: finding versatile clothes that can be easily worn in any circumstances! But let’s get into more details:
1. Antonio Marras embellished ribbed sweater is simply beautiful. It has the advantage of not needing to wear any kind of jewelry due to the adornments.
2. Stella Jean printed full midi skirt is the kind of statement skirt that will help you get all the attention in the room!
3. Giuseppe Zanotti black and gold pointed toe . No further description is needed. They are a must in every woman’s closet!
SEE ALSO: POINTED TOE SHOES FOR THIS FALL
4. Franchi Handbags Doreen Clutch represents the perfect match for this outfit. Do you agree?
5. Elizabeth and James Ainsworth sunglasses are the interesting piece of the whole look, together with the skirt. I simply love their boldness!
I say that if you want to go for “dress to impress”, this outfit will definitely work!
Do you like it? What would you change?
Comment bellow and tell us!