People think women only love clothes, jewelry and beauty products. Beside all the things listed before, we believe that women love gadgets too. And not any kind of gadgets, only the best of the best!
With only 2 days left before Christmas, we thought of sharing a few of our favorite gadgets that you can gift this season. You can buy them for your mother, sister, girlfriends, and why not, the men in your life? Gadgets are for everyone, and we don’t like to discriminate.
#1. Moto X Smartphone, Provided By Motorola
One of the best things, when getting a new phone, is being able to make it unique! Since I love designer items, because they are mostly custom made, why wouldn’t I apply the same principle to my gadgets?
Moto X, Motorola’s fully customizable smartphone, offers the ultimate in custom gifting – either for yourself or a loved one. It’s the perfect gift for that special someone because it can be designed to reflect their personal style.
Imagine this: how does it feel like having your own online studio where you could choose the color of front and back (plus: leather of wood), the accents, the memory storage, the wallpaper, and the word for engraving your future smart phone?
It is amazing, isn’t it? Lucky you, for all of the above, you can go to MotoMaker.com and have plenty of fun!
For my desired, customized Moto X, I chose:
– back: a warm, raspberry color, that is a rich matte with a soft, scratch-resistant finish
– front: white color
– trim: metallic violet, this way my design pops and the phone is more special
– no cases, although they have some nice ones like Hula and Gelli, I love my phone ‘naked’
– memory: 32 Gb for sure, I need my pictures and my music
– engrave: I engraved my favorite word in this world, which is ‘DREAM’, so every time I look at my phone I can smile and start dreaming
Other details about Moto X:
- with a perfectly-sized 5.2-inch HD display and a curved frame that fits comfortably into your hand, Moto X raises the bar in design
- using only your voice you can work with favorite apps like Facebook, Twitter, Google Play Music and Pandora. Plus, it is so smart, that it’s aware of where you are (in the car, in a meeting or going to sleep) and adjusts to your preferences accordingly.
- you can give it a name and talk to it like it is your best friend. Awesome!!! I named mine ‘Gorgeous‘.
- since, I am sure you love to take pictures, it’s camera will capture every important holiday moment, even at the most dimly lit party, plus it will identify your optimal shot with the ‘Best Shot‘ feature. – It is like your personal photographer.
Besides all these, could you imagine that this smart phone is available from $99 with a two-year contract and $499 without a contract?! Better does not always mean expensive!
#2. Fujifilm INSTAX Instant Smartphone Printer
This is another great present! It is so small and light and with just two CR2 lithium batteries, can give you 100 prints. Plus, the INSTAX instant smartphone printer lets you enjoy a variety of templates: Real Time, Limited Edition, SNS (Facebook and Instagram), Square (Add Text), and Standard.
Only one thing I need to say: Take my money!
#3. GoPro HERO4 SILVER
I do not know about you, but I have seen this gadget everywhere lately! I know, having a smart phone, with a good camera, makes buying a new ‘toy’ seem like a ‘want‘ instead of a ‘need‘. But, isn’t it beautiful?
#4. MINI JAMBOX by Jawbone Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
Take the party with you everywhere you go! I love tiny gadgets that can make a big difference! Who says a party must have big speakers and a DJ? Be your own DJ, by using any online music platform, and dance all night!
#5. Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones
This is the best accessory for a fashionista that loves gadgets! (me included, maybe Santa will read this article) It is a bit pricey, comparing to regular headphones, but it is lightweight and just perfect for your ears. Who said we need earrings?
#6. JAWBONE UP24 Medium Wristband for Phones
What about a bracelet that does more than look pretty? It helps you live a healthy lifestyle, by tracking your food, drink, calories, nutrients and using the UP® App Food Score, quickly knows if you are eating right or not. How cool is this?
#7. Nest – Learning Thermostat – 2nd Generation
I have never thought I would want something more than this particular gadget! Besides keeping your home cosy, it also remembers the temperatures you like and switches to an energy-efficient setting when you’re away. The most amazing part: with Wi-Fi connectivity, you can make adjustments from your mobile phone, tablet or laptop.
#8. Motorola Moto 360 – Black Leather Smart Watch
Another beautiful smart accessory! It is finely crafted with stainless steel, genuine Horween leather and scratch-resistant glass. Responds to your voice and tracks your health and fitness. Will work perfectly with your new Moto X Smartphone!
#9. MISFIT SHINE
Although, I have wanted the bracelet to be Victoria’s Secret SHINE in pink, since it is out of stock, I had to choose the next best thing, the coral one. This is considered the most elegant tracker, you can wear it anywhere, from bracelet to necklace. Tracks your sleep, your fitness and you can use it as photo food journal. All in all, well worth it!
#10. Bitdefender Box
In our era, where even the fridge is smart and everything is connected through Wifi, we need someone to protect us. Protect our data, our personal information and our family! It might seem harmless, until you get hacked!
This was my list of 10 Gadgets to Buy this Holiday Season! Which one you want the most?
Comment below and let us know.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.