Sleeping in a tent.
Unwanted visits from wildlife.
Remember those unfortunate side effects of camping from your childhood? Well, times have changed and now we have a better option—glam camping.
But don’t get caught unprepared! You’ll need to plan ahead in order to make your glamorous camping trip go off without a hitch.
Here are five things that you can’t live without if you’re glamping.
1. A Luxurious Place to Sleep
After a day of enjoying nature with friends and family, choose a more comfortable place to sleep than the ground.
Here are a few ideas to make your sleeping arrangement elegant:
- Luxury Cabins: For some added security and comfort, look into cabin rentals. Perks include plumbing, multiple bedrooms, and electricity.
- Travel Trailers: It’s like a sleek RV without a motor. Travel trailers are a super glam way to sleep under the stars.
- Solar Powered Tents: As far from a normal tent as it gets. A tent with solar power means lights, temperature control- you name it!
- Camper Vans: It’s everything you need… on wheels! Not only will a camper van have a full bed in the back, but many come equipped with a mini fridge and other extras to make your glam camping experience even more comfortable.
2. A Fire Pit
Stargazing with friends and family around a stylish fire pit is sure to glamorize your camping trip.
If the location where you’re glam camping doesn’t have a fire pit, don’t worry! You can bring one with you.
Portable fire pits provide a campfire experience anywhere you want it! Just pack it along with some firewood, kindling, and matches and you’ll be roasting marshmallows in no time.
Not gifted with lighting campfires? No worries. Pick up a portable propane fire pit to make your glamping trip even easier.
3. Portable Speakers
Glam camping wouldn’t be glam without some great tunes!
Pack a portable speaker or two to jazz up your glamping experience. All you’ll need to do is charge it up!
Tote your portable speaker around with you throughout the day to add music to every activity.
4. Portable Grill
Why limit yourself to dry goods while camping when you can have delicious, hot food off the grill?
You can buy portable grills in many shapes and sizes—and also varying prices, depending on how luxurious you want to feel!
5. The Finishing Touches
So, what’s left?
Those final details that will make your glamping trip truly memorable. Here are a few ideas:
- String lights: If you have a power supply, sprinkle some outdoor string lights around your camping site for a beautiful glow.
- Umbrellas: Sun protection and a cute decoration!
- Deluxe Picnic Sets: Why resort to flimsy plastic dishware when you can have practicality and luxury? Deluxe picnic sets are a great detail to add to your camping trip.
It’s Time to Pack!
So, you’ve got a luxurious place to sleep, a cozy fire, great music, delicious food and all the modern comforts of the outside world. Now it’s time to get out there and glamp!
Want some more great tips on how to amp up your lifestyle? Check them out here.
Also, browse around to read more great articles and to find out more about us.